The Grazier is the new standard in australian dress boots. Using only the highest quality raw materials and construction this boot is classy and durable to keep you looking the part for years.
Only the Best Raw Materials are used.
- 1.3mm Australian Yearling Upper Material
- 1mm full Leather Lined
- Oil Resistant Cork Rubber Compound Sole.
- Oil Resistant Cork Rubber Compound Heel
- Oak tanned Moulded Butt leather Insole & Midsole.
- 60 Bonded nylon rot free thread used in all upper stitching.
- Back Seam Reinforced With Frenching Tape.
- Double Weave 100% Rubber Covered Water Resistant Elastic.
- 8mm Compressed Moulded Leather Heel Stiffener.
- Moulded carbon Fibre & fibre glass shank.
- Full Poron padded footbed & 3/4 leather sock.
The Toughest Construction is Used
- One Piece Leather upper cement lasted to butt leather insole which has poron laminated to it for extra comfort.
- Cork filling applied and Moulded carbon Fibre & fibre glass shank is attached under the Arch for total support.
- Butt Leather Mid-Sole is then laminated and blake stitched (machine Sewn) through upper to the Insole.
- Oil Resistant Cork Rubber Sole laminated to base of boot.
- Both mid-sole and sole, brass wire screwed to base of boot through to the leather insole.
- Mid-sole and sole welt stitched (for extra strength and durability)
- Heel is then laminated to the sole and internally nailed using hardened buttress cling nails.
- The Sole & Heel is then Trimmed to shape leaving a good Spur rest on The Heel
- The boot is then cleaned, inspected and boxed ready for shipment.
Harold boots Grazier Brown
the size of Harold boots is in UK/AUS sizes. it is equivalent to a H width fitting in the R.M williams craftsmen boot. If you have a very narrow foot it may be worthwhile to go down 1/2 a size. if you are unsure please dont hesitate to contact us.